As part of our employee management service, we work with you to set appropriate performance expectations for each employee.
Don't have time to manage your employees?
We will do it for you!
- Ensure all your employees have clear direction and defined performance expectations
- Provide two-way communication process between employees and management
- Monitor performance of employees
- Identify great performance
- Identify potential issues – poor performance, overworked, common themes
- Give guidance on how to address and resolve issues
- Make recommendations for strategies for long term success
- User-friendly, online HR management system
Get a Quote
Fill out this form to get started. Expect a call from us and we will follow up with a quote.
Set Up Checklist
- Agreed Policies
- Agreed Procedures
- Agreed Forms
- Employment contract for each employee
- Job Description per employee
- Set performance Objectives per employee
- Employee email addresses
- Employee information
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Meetings with Owner/CEO
- Service Level Agreement (what in/out of scope)
How We Manage Employees for You
- We make weekly contact with every employee and ask them:
- Examples of how they progressed/met agreed performance expectations
- What they enjoy most about their job this week and why?
- What they enjoyed least about their job this week and why?
- Provide weekly feedback/ updates to the supervisor(s)
- Register and track any issues until they are “closed out”
- We use agreed policies and procedures to guide employees and supervisors