Business Embassy utilises real-world experience with restructuring companies to address changes in the economy. Instead of guessing the changes you need to make, rely on Your Go To Experts to sort your business and workforce for you.
- Worked through the acceptable selection criteria for redundancies
- Coached them through our prepared scripts and paperwork that was used in the redundancy sessions
- Coached them with prepared notes for remaining staff briefing
- Met with each person made redundant immediately after the advisement
- Empathetically checked that each person understood the terms of the redundancy
- Assessed emotional state and provided support for those dealing with the news of the redundancy
- Provided “next steps” advice and guidance for those made redundant with information packs
- Review redundant employee’s resumes
- Provided follow up emails/phone calls if required
- Meet for coffee if they needed to discuss their career options/interview guidance
And, continue to operate more than two years later
Released cash to keep the business going
Reduced stress and maintained positive relationships between the business and past employees
Ensured the business was financially sound and was able to operate for many more years
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Business Embassy has supported with corporate and commercial ventures through market changes. We are Your Go To Experts for restructuring or growth changes.
Call us for a free, 30-minute discussion about your unique needs.
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss